Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hat day was renamed Hott Guy Da

1. Jan 30, 2009 #1
    Ok, so the other day I was totally having a bad, sucky day at work. Then, everything seemed to be going my way, mixed in with a little bad. But anyways, everyone was mean and complaining to me, 'til like everytime I would turn around, a new totally hott guy would be standing there. They would either be flirting with me, or just majorly checking me out. I just didn't know what to do or think, but it so made my day :biggrin:

That day was renamed Hott Guy Day, by me and my like best friend that I work with!

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 30, 2009 #2

lisab

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Re: O-m-g!

So, I can't tell...was this the same hot guy each time, or a series of hot guys?

4. Jan 30, 2009 #3

Hmm , this must be a rare exception of the confirmation bias.

5. Jan 30, 2009 #4

I didn't walk into the store that many times, did I? I guess I must have...

6. Jan 30, 2009 #5

It was a series of new hot guys every time.

7. Jan 30, 2009 #6

Ah, it was a few times, but not too often,(you spaced out the times just right), I know you just wanted to look at my hot sexy bod!

8. Jan 30, 2009 #7

Guilty as charged :)

9. Jan 30, 2009 #8

Where were you today when I needed you?!?!

10. Jan 31, 2009 #9

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

When did hot get an extra T?

11. Jan 31, 2009 #10

Well you see...when a guy was hot enough to get called hott, then hot has two T's. It's really a pretty basic concept. :biggrin: It doesn't take a rocket scientist. :wink:

12. Jan 31, 2009 #11

LowlyPion

Homework Helper

Not likely to be one either.

13. Jan 31, 2009 #12

Evo

Staff: Mentor

There are zero hot guys in my office, there aren't even any room teperature ones. They're all married anyway, well my boss is getting divorced, but I tower above him, he's probably only 4'5" and 200 lbs. But he's hysterically funny.

14. Jan 31, 2009 #13

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The guys at my work are pretty much all married or gay or both.

15. Jan 31, 2009 #14

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hot guys never stare at me either. :frown:

16. Jan 31, 2009 #15

Awe, poor Kurdt! I'll send them a memo. We can't have you left out of the fun!

17. Jan 31, 2009 #16

Well, gay guys are fun to flirt with too. :biggrin:

18. Feb 1, 2009 #17

I wish I was gay so I could get girls.

19. Feb 1, 2009 #18

Possibly because you may be a pointy haired guy/gal who does not look nice at first sight..
    My father tends to wear a hat when going out because he actually is a bisexual and it is not easy for him to let himself seen all over in public. I discovered this because I once caught him flirting with a boy 25 years younger than him on the highway. Basically and technically, it is part of psychological unfulfilment of sexual enjoyment that only some straight men must spend through during the last phase of aging.
    You have to be a little more naked to understand who is on and off when you are out onto the stage, when you have some people hit on, you definitely are attractive, you can scale the ratio to see how sexy you are before people then :rofl:.

20. Feb 1, 2009 #19

Just turn gay, then you will have all the women, no matter what. See, it's a simple answer! :wink:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?