1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Have cryostat will research

1. Jun 28, 2007 #1
    I'm interning at a lab right now and theres nothing to do :cry:. The guy I'm working for moves at a snail's pace, I've moaned about it before here but essentially he won't publish anything until months from when I'll already be gone. So I've decided to take it upon myself to be productive and get something out of the experience. The lab is a power systems lab but theres some applied high temperature superconductivity work going on. I could easily commandeer a cryostat, probably without anyone even knowing, and even some HTS wire. So go ahead, throw some open quesetions at me in applied high temp, because all I have is LN no LH, superconductivity or atleast point me in the right direction where I can find some. Please and Thank you!

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted