Have I been getting more aggressive lately?

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
In summary, it is possible that you have been exhibiting more aggressive behavior lately. This could be due to a variety of factors such as stress, changes in your environment, or underlying emotional issues. It is important to reflect on your behavior and seek help if needed in order to address and manage any aggressive tendencies.
Smurf
Or am I just paranoid? It seems to me I might be.

Physics news on Phys.org
nope. still seem like a little schoolgirl from Canada :biggrin:

Please. You'll always be a pushover and you know it.

please don't take my lunch money

I don't know, that big red thumbs down seems rather aggressive. Maybe the others are trying to deceive you. :uhh:

People take classes to learn how to be aggressive, so its not a totaly bad quality. And your a clever person.
What the world hates is a stupid aggressive person, not the smart ones.

I hate smart people.

I think you're just a bit argumentative sometimes.

I think Lisa pulls out facts outa an imaginary hat with an imaginary Cauchy criterion in the imaginary domain of pink bunnies flying invisible pigs in an intergalactic skyway

Hey everyone listen! cronxeh is able to think!

Hmm... a thought vs a statement.. Did the wise Lisa imply there is a difference?

Perhaps a statement doesn't involve a thought, just like the State of the Union address..

OH SNAP. yes I went there.

Oh yeah, for sure there's a difference boy! But you know I was too excited(and somehow happy for you) to read whole your sentence or care about that!

You might have been hitting a lot lately, because my kneecaps are a bit sore, but it's hard to be sure.

Hmmm. Maybe it's only YDOAPS I've been pissing on.

loseyourname said:
Please. You'll always be a pushover and you know it.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ahhh good loseyourname. Ye jest only to cover your own weakness.

cronxeh said:
nope. still seem like a little schoolgirl from Canada :biggrin:
:zzz: Heard it a million times. You people need to find something new to make fun of me for.

Lisa! said:
I think you're just a bit argumentative sometimes.
why you little *****! I outta **** **** ***** *** ***** ****** And then ******** HA! **** *** ***.

Pffft. You're not worth it.

*****!

Smurf said:
:zzz: Heard it a million times. You people need to find something new to make fun of me for.
How about this: You Canadian baby-faced bendover bubble-butt?

Last edited:
arildno said:
How about this: Canadian baby-faced bubble-butt?
So I guess arildno is the new little schoolgirl. :approve:

arildno said:
How about this: You Canadian baby-faced bendover bubble-butt?
Oh, make that randy little schoolgirl.

honestrosewater said:
So I guess arildno is the new little schoolgirl. :approve:
Tart, if you please..

arildno said:
Tart, if you please..
Sure, here you go:
http://www.janetjewelry.com/JanetImages/PieDesignImages/fruittart2.jpg

(Note that's a fruit tart. :wink: :biggrin: )

Last edited by a moderator:
honestrosewater said:
Sure, here you go:
http://www.janetjewelry.com/JanetImages/PieDesignImages/fruittart2.jpg

(Note that's a fruit tart. :wink: :biggrin: )
Yummy!
Strawberries with cream is the best I know of, so that fruit-tart looks really good! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
arildno said:
Yummy!
Strawberries with cream is the best I know of, so that fruit-tart looks really good! :smile:
Okay, I want the old arildno back! He would have gotten that joke. :frown: Oh, wait, strawberries with cream... ?? Nope, it's wholly devoid of lewdness. :uhh:

Yes, it was rather gross, but then again, I don't like kiwis.

arildno said:
Yes, it was rather gross, but then again, I don't like kiwis.
What if I called them Chinese Gooseberries?

Gooseberries are sour, I think..perhaps the Chinese variety is sweet as well? :confused:

Smurf said:
why you little *****! I outta **** **** ***** *** ***** ****** And then ******** HA! **** *** ***.

Pffft. You're not worth it.

*****!
Mr. *s, you're damn impolite! :devil:

Danger said:
You might have been hitting a lot lately, because my kneecaps are a bit sore, but it's hard to be sure.

Ha.

He might have been biting a lot lately, because my ankles are a bit sore, but it's hard to be sure.

:smile:

Why does it always bring that thing up when I am trying really hard to push that thing down ? That thing makes me happier ? :confused:

Emieno said:
Why does it always bring that thing up when I am trying really hard to push that thing down ? That thing makes me happier ? :confused:
Poor Emieno. Don't worry, it happens to everyone. Here, this will answer some of your questions.
Link

1. What are some possible causes of increased aggression?

There are many potential factors that could contribute to increased aggression, including biological factors like hormonal imbalances or brain injuries, environmental factors such as stress or exposure to violence, and psychological factors like unresolved anger or impulsivity.

2. Can certain medications make a person more aggressive?

Yes, certain medications or combinations of medications can have side effects that include increased aggression. It is important to discuss any changes in behavior with a doctor, who can evaluate whether medication adjustments are necessary.

3. Is increased aggression always a bad thing?

Not necessarily. Aggression can be a natural response to certain situations and can be channeled in productive ways. However, if it becomes frequent or uncontrollable, it can be harmful to oneself and others and should be addressed.

4. How can I manage my increased aggression?

There are various strategies for managing aggression, including practicing relaxation techniques, seeking therapy to address underlying issues, and finding healthy outlets for anger, such as exercise or creative activities. It is important to find what works best for each individual.

5. Can increased aggression be a symptom of a mental health disorder?

Yes, increased aggression can be a symptom of certain mental health disorders, such as bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, or intermittent explosive disorder. It is important to seek professional help if aggression is causing significant distress or impairment in daily life.