• Thread starter Mattius_
  • Start date

Have you ever died in a dream?

• yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • no

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
I had a dream where I went up the stairs from my basement, looking for a bite to eat after a powernap, and as I was making some toast (or a grilled cheese sandwich, I cant remember what exactly... something with bread... anyways) when i felt a sharp pain in my back. I then saw myself from the kind of view you get in 3rd person video games like tomb raider and the sort, with this looming grey thing right behind me and I could feel the knife it had sinking in, and being pulled out over and over again. I remembered that when I had come up the stairs, I saw my sister sitting in the living room beside the kitchen. So I screamed and I screamed for her to help me, but nothing was coming out of my mouth. Even at that, I kept trying, but my efforts were in vain as the pain went away and everything went black. Then i woke up. It was ****ing scary. Especially because I was 8, and I've had a few 'encounters' with a looming grey thing within my house since then. None were violent, but this apparition made sure I was aware of its presence.

lol it censored my curse word.