Having read this thread I'm bored now too

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary: However, there are a few cases where the uppercase English letter is not a greek letter, such as in the case of alpha, which is a latin letter, and so it is uppercased.
JamesU
Gold Member
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
[tex]
\Alpha \Beta \Gamma \Delta \Epsilon\Zeta \Eta\Theta \Iota\Kappa\Lambda\Mu\Nu\Xi\Omicron\Pi\Rho \Sigma\Tau\Upsilon\Phi\Chi\Psi\Omega
[/tex]

I'm Bored

Physics news on Phys.org
Why??

*throws a beanbag at yomamma*

Maybe you could help me?:wink: I have to reply my friends' emails:grumpy: but I don't feel like doing that.:cry:

Okay, but be warned: I use a variety of 'grown-up' words

Having read this thread I'm bored now too.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Yomamma said:

Myself, I object to this thread's having five dots as its title. I refuse to do any further posting until this is increased to seven dots.

:grumpy:

Maybe bandwidth can be saved by making credible threads in the lounge, rather than this almight mess.

but this is more entertaining than credible threads. That's what the other sections are for.

yay a useless thread like my first one. :smile:
negetivity works :biggrin: :devil: :devil:

Last edited:
rocketboy said:
but this is more entertaining than credible threads. That's what the other sections are for.

Er..no. There is a difference between fun threads and just spam.

Bladibla said:
Er..no. There is a difference between fun threads and just spam.
Yes, you can't deep-fry a fun thread and eat it on a sandwich.

Everything, well almost everything, in GD is spam. Half the time I do not even think about what I am posting in here :smile:

El Hombre Invisible said:
Yes, you can't deep-fry a fun thread and eat it on a sandwich.

On the contrary...

Pengwuino said:
On the contrary...
Yes?

The Bob (2004 ©)

yomamma said:
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
[tex]
\Alpha \Beta \Gamma \Delta \Epsilon\Zeta \Eta\Theta \Iota\Kappa\Lambda\Mu\Nu\Xi\Omicron\Pi\Rho \Sigma\Tau\Upsilon\Phi\Chi\Psi\Omega
[/tex]

I'm Bored

That's odd. When I look at the tex code you used, the names of all the Greek letters are there, but the symbols don't all show up.

loseyourname said:
That's odd. When I look at the tex code you used, the names of all the Greek letters are there, but the symbols don't all show up.
I always have that problem with LaTex. whether it's numbers, or letters

Pengwuino said:
On the contrary...
No, on wholemeal.

/me is bored

loseyourname said:
LaTeX does not have upper case characters for all the Greek letters. Mostly, I think, because the uppercase characters for alpha, beta, epsilon, eta, iota, (and others such) are simply the uppercase English letters A, B, E, H, I, ...

1. Why do I feel bored after reading this thread?

It is possible that the thread did not engage your interests or provide new information, leading to a feeling of boredom.

2. How can I make reading this thread more interesting?

You can try actively participating in the discussion by asking questions or sharing your own thoughts and opinions. Alternatively, you can try finding a different thread or activity that is more engaging for you.

3. Is it normal to feel bored while reading this thread?

It is a common experience to feel bored while reading or engaging in any activity. However, it is important to recognize when this feeling is persistent and may indicate a need for a change in activity or mindset.

4. Can I prevent boredom while reading this thread?

You can try approaching the thread with an open mind and actively engaging with the content. Additionally, taking breaks and switching up your surroundings or activities can help prevent boredom.

5. How can I overcome boredom after reading this thread?

You can try refocusing your attention on a different activity or taking a break to engage in a different task. Engaging in activities that bring you joy or challenge your mind can also help overcome boredom.