Headache when talking to old people ?

• Thread starter djeipa
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about someone experiencing a headache when talking to old people, and it is suggested that it may be due to a negative association with old age. The age of the people in the conversation is also mentioned, with one person being 86 and another being 47. The topic of keeping track of one's age is also briefly discussed.
djeipa
headache when talking to old people ??

Do you know why I always have a headache when talking to old people ??

Physics news on Phys.org
It sounds like a tension headache. Old people must remind you of someone or something you really don't like.

What did you say.

The only thing I know is, you must get a headache now!:wink:

Thanks zoo, wol and especially Lis :blushing:,
Well, still looks like twenties :smile: everyone.

I'm 23 but they're over...Sorry I can't tell you!

I'm only 86.

I am 47, and my wife will be 43 next week.

So it's 2041! Am I right Zooby?:wink:

Sounds like 1 of my nightmare is going to come true!:cry:

Lisa! said:
So it's 2041! Am I right Zooby?:wink
I have no idea. I stopped keepng track of what year it was back in 2010.

So how do you know how old you are?

Lisa! said:
So how do you know how old you are?
More or less. Sure.

Oooooooohhhhh, :biggrin:

1. What causes headaches when talking to old people?

Headaches when talking to old people can be caused by a variety of factors, including hearing loss, difficulty understanding speech, and cognitive decline. It can also be a symptom of underlying medical conditions such as migraines, tension headaches, or medication side effects.

2. Are headaches when talking to old people a sign of aging?

While headaches can be more common in older adults due to age-related changes in the brain and body, they are not a natural part of aging. If headaches occur frequently when talking to old people, it is important to consult a doctor to determine the underlying cause and appropriate treatment.

3. Can stress or anxiety contribute to headaches when talking to old people?

Yes, stress and anxiety can be contributing factors to headaches when talking to old people. Older adults may have trouble communicating or understanding, leading to frustration and stress for both parties. This can trigger tension headaches or migraines in some individuals.

4. How can I prevent headaches when talking to old people?

To prevent headaches when talking to old people, it is important to address any underlying medical conditions and manage stress and anxiety. It may also be helpful to communicate in a quiet, well-lit environment and to speak slowly and clearly to ensure understanding.

5. When should I seek medical help for headaches when talking to old people?

If headaches when talking to old people occur frequently or are severe, it is important to consult a doctor. This is especially true if the headaches are accompanied by other symptoms such as dizziness, nausea, or changes in vision. A doctor can determine the underlying cause and recommend appropriate treatment.