Is the Healers and Physics Expo Just a Real Estate Scam?

• Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, this press release is about a Healers and Physics Expo that is taking place at the same time as a real estate informational briefing. The author suggests that because the attendees at the expo can already see the future, they don't need the help of a mortal real estate agent. However, the author also suggests that because they are cursed as morning people, they are not good at night.
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
There should be a law against making someone giggle very hard at 5 am in the morning. That's what this "http://www.pr.com/press-release/22336" " did.

It was VERY confusing. First it is a Healers and Physics Expo. I didn't know those two things could be in the same sentence, much less in the same location for an Expo. And then, this press release is more about having people attend some real estate informational briefing. So you got healers and physics attending real estate seminars. Confused yet?

Of course, this is another example of misspelling "psychics", not once, but TWICE. Still, I think this RE/MAX agent doesn't get it. Doesn't she know that the attendees at this expo can already forsee what the real estate market is going to be in the future? They don't need some mortal real estate agent to tell them what to do

Unless of course, Denise herself is psychic!

:rofl:

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
lol. Healers and physics expo, what are the chances of that happening.

There should be a law against making someone giggle very hard at 5 am in the morning.
But a good sense of humor, with occassional giggling and laughter, is vital for good health. But at 5 am ZZ?! You must be an early riser. :biggrin:

Astronuc said:
But a good sense of humor, with occassional giggling and laughter, is vital for good health. But at 5 am ZZ?! You must be an early riser. :biggrin:

I have been cursed as a morning person, which means also that I'm not a night person.

Zz.

ZapperZ said:
I have been cursed as a morning person, . . .
So many how many worms have you gotten? :biggrin:

And I guess your wealthy and wise, too. :cool:

5AM?
Aye, I suppose I could stay up that late.

moose said:
5AM?
Aye, I suppose I could stay up that late.
Not me. I wilt sometime between 3 and 4. 5 AM is definitely sleeping time for me.

Physic (no 's'), btw, is an archaic term for the practice of medicine, the art of healing. Cool coincidence, eh?

I'd bet the person that wrote the article misspelled 'psychics' in two different ways. The spell-checker converted the first misspelling into 'physics' and the second one into 'psychics'.

I'd also bet this person went to school either in New Zealand or in San Bernadino.

Or maybe she really is psychic and just knew that most of the readers wouldn't know the difference, but Zz would really need a laugh at 5 AM. :biggrin: :rofl:

1. What is the purpose of the Healers and Physics Expo?

The Healers and Physics Expo aims to bring together practitioners of healing and physics to share their knowledge, research, and techniques with the public. It is an opportunity for individuals to learn about the latest advancements in these fields and how they can be applied to improve health and well-being.

2. Who can attend the Healers and Physics Expo?

The expo is open to anyone who is interested in learning about healing and physics. From scientists and researchers to practitioners and the general public, all are welcome to attend and participate in discussions, workshops, and demonstrations.

3. What topics will be covered at the Healers and Physics Expo?

The expo will cover a wide range of topics related to healing and physics, including energy healing, quantum physics, consciousness, alternative medicine, and more. These topics will be explored through talks, workshops, and interactive demonstrations by experts in their respective fields.

4. Will there be any opportunities for hands-on experiences at the Healers and Physics Expo?

Yes, there will be several opportunities for attendees to participate in hands-on experiences, such as demonstrations of energy healing techniques, interactive physics experiments, and workshops on meditation and mindfulness practices.

5. How can I get involved with the Healers and Physics Expo?

If you are interested in presenting your research or techniques at the expo, you can submit a proposal for a talk or workshop. You can also volunteer to help with organizing and running the event. Additionally, simply attending the expo and engaging in discussions and demonstrations is a great way to get involved and learn more about the topics covered.