Heartfelt Gratitude for Helping Me Achieve My Dream - IIT-JAM Rank 43

• Thread starter Kaguro
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker shares that they have successfully passed a national level entrance exam, IIT-JAM, with an All India Rank of 43. They credit their success to the help and guidance of the community, especially user @PeroK. They express their gratitude and excitement for starting post-graduation at a good institute and look forward to learning more from the community in the coming years. They end with a final thank you and congratulations.
Kaguro
Hello all.
Today I have cleared the national level entrance exam, IIT-JAM with flying colors! I got All India Rank 43 and now I can apply to my favorite institute for post-graduation! A great portion of credit goes to you guys. I always wished to understand the basic concepts of the subjects. This website gave me a great place to ask as much as I could. Thank you everyone who helped me! Especially @PeroK.

I will finish my B.Sc in a few months and will start M.Sc at a good place.
I look forward to learning great many things in coming years from you people!

Once again. thank you very much! You don't realize how great a blessing you are to the students.

• Love
Likes DrClaude, Lnewqban, Klystron and 8 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Congratulations and good luck!

Likes Lnewqban
PeroK said:
Congratulations and good luck!
Thanks!:biggrin:

Likes Lnewqban

1. What is IIT-JAM?

IIT-JAM stands for Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. This is a national level entrance exam conducted by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) for admission to various postgraduate programs in science and technology.

2. What is the significance of achieving a rank of 43 in IIT-JAM?

Rank 43 in IIT-JAM is a highly commendable achievement as it means that the person has scored better than thousands of other candidates who appeared for the exam. It also increases the chances of getting admission in a top-ranked IIT for postgraduate studies.

3. How did you achieve such a high rank in IIT-JAM?

I achieved this rank through hard work, dedication, and consistent preparation. I also took help from various study materials, practice tests, and guidance from my teachers and mentors. Additionally, I stayed focused and motivated throughout the preparation period.

4. How has this achievement impacted your future career prospects?

This achievement has opened up many opportunities for me in terms of pursuing higher studies in a prestigious institute like IIT. It has also enhanced my resume and will give me an edge in the job market. Additionally, it has boosted my confidence and motivated me to aim higher in my future endeavors.

5. What role did gratitude play in your success?

Gratitude played a significant role in my success as it helped me stay positive and motivated throughout my preparation. It also helped me appreciate the support and guidance I received from my family, teachers, and mentors. Expressing gratitude also helped me stay humble and grounded, which is essential for continuous growth and improvement.