Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Heavy dinner light lunch light breakfast or light dinner heavy lunch no breakfast

1. May 11, 2010 #1
    What you usually eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner?

Poll failed but there are too many combination to consider ..

2. jcsd
  3. May 11, 2010 #2

wolram

Gold Member

Re: Heavy dinner light lunch light breakfast or light dinner heavy lunch no breakfast

I only eat one meal a day and that could be between 1-5 o/clock.

4. May 11, 2010 #3
    Re: Heavy dinner light lunch light breakfast or light dinner heavy lunch no breakfast

I eat my big meal at lunch time, but some times it makes me sleepy.

5. May 11, 2010 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I sometimes have brunch (breakfast/lunch) and dinner, around 7-8pm, no snacks. Other days I might just eat dinner.

6. May 11, 2010 #5

Lisa!

Gold Member

I don't know! I usually eat my breakfast and lunch together or sometimes my lunch and dinner together!

Do you mean it lasts about 4 houres?:tongue:

7. May 11, 2010 #6

minger

Science Advisor

It's gotta be heavy breakfast. Breakfast is by far my favorite meal, so it almost always consists of at least a couple of eggs. Typically it's grits and eggs with a piece of toast. It could also be potatoes and eggs, or some scrambled eggs with some [insert leftovers here] mixed in.

Lunch is slightly lighter; it's usually a sandwich and soup.

Dinner I try to make lighter. I try to go for something along the lines of grilled chicken with vegetables or rice or something like that.

8. May 11, 2010 #7

turbo

Gold Member

Big breakfast (generally left-overs), no lunch (maybe a snack) and a modest dinner. Tonight was sweet/hot BBQ chicken, baked potato, and steamed fiddleheads.

9. May 11, 2010 #8

I start with apple/coffee at about 9 AM. Then, continue finishing my two ham sandwitches/other things in my work kitchen until 4 PM. If I still left with some snacks, I would start eating them as I feel bit hungry until 8-9 PM. Finally, a good complete heavy dinner at 10 PM and go to sleep at 12. So, my breakfast/lunch lasts like some good 6-8 hours, I really don't allocate proper time to them. I would mostly grab something, come back to my desk and eat it while working; I am still thin :).

Someone recently recommended me to have a heavy lunch and light breakfast.

10. May 11, 2010 #9

I usually go with a light breakfast, with knoshing around lunch/tea, and a decent supper. I like to graze, as rootX has described.

Simple dinner tonight: roasted chicken with a bourbon-pepper glaze (my own cooking) shredded on some pumpernickel rype with a honey-mustard, lettuce, tomato, and a big glass of water.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook