Connect with Hebrew Speakers on PhysicsForums!

• Thread starter Mr-R
  • Start date
  • Tags
    friends
In summary, the conversation discusses the search for Hebrew speakers on PhysicsForums. The speaker is interested in making friends with native speakers or students of the language to improve their understanding of biblical Hebrew. They mention online resources for learning Hebrew and express their desire to find Hebrew speakers on PhysicsForums.
Mr-R
Hi everyone!

I was wondering if we have Hebrew speakers here on PhysicsForums.
I am teaching myself Hebrew and would like to make friends with native speakers or with students of the language.I actually study biblical Hebrew with emphasis on the Yemenite pronunciation, it still useful to have native speakers of modern Hebrew around :oldbiggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
jedishrfu said:
There are several resourses online try searching "Learn Hebrew online".

Thanks jedishrfu. Of course I know about the various online resources ;)
I was looking for speakers here on PhysicsForums :oldbiggrin:

1. What is "Connect with Hebrew Speakers on PhysicsForums!"?

"Connect with Hebrew Speakers on PhysicsForums!" is a feature on PhysicsForums that allows users to connect with and communicate with other forum members who speak Hebrew. This feature is useful for discussing physics topics in Hebrew or for connecting with other Hebrew-speaking scientists.

2. How can I connect with Hebrew speakers on PhysicsForums?

To connect with Hebrew speakers on PhysicsForums, simply click on the "Connect with Hebrew Speakers" button on the forum's main page. This will take you to a page where you can search for and message other forum members who speak Hebrew.

3. Is this feature available for all languages?

No, currently "Connect with Hebrew Speakers on PhysicsForums!" is only available for Hebrew speakers. However, the forum may add similar features for other languages in the future.

4. Can I use this feature to practice my Hebrew and discuss physics at the same time?

Yes, this feature is perfect for practicing your Hebrew while discussing physics topics with other Hebrew-speaking scientists. It allows for a more engaging and natural conversation compared to traditional language learning methods.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for using this feature?

Yes, the same rules and guidelines that apply to the rest of PhysicsForums also apply to the "Connect with Hebrew Speakers" feature. Users are expected to be respectful and follow the forum's code of conduct. Any violations may result in the suspension of this feature for the user.