Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Heeeere's INFO-MAN

1. May 1, 2015 #1
    Hello Physics Forums.

INFO-MAN here.

I don't know if you guys are aware of this or not, but the internet is generally not a safe place to have a serious discussion about anything, let alone a subject like physics, or really anything even remotely scientific.:wink: This, however, seems like a good place to discuss scientific subjects in a respectful and hopefully productive way. I am looking forward to getting to know the community here, and joining in where I think I might be able to make a useful contribution.

I am a mechanical designer/engineer, and I work with an ecclectic team of scientists and engineers who build highly specialized social robots for use in research at universities around the world. I briefly went to medical school (2 years) before largely regaining my sanity.:wideeyed: The subjects I especially enjoy are physics, biology, and psychology.

Thanks.

EDIT --- I have just been informed that I have won some sort of trophy just for saying hello. My, this is a friendly place!:smile:

2. jcsd
  3. May 1, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook