1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hekp me plss

1. Dec 13, 2005 #1
    hi friends
    i need 8 questions with solitions about "Work and kinetic energy,potantial energy and conservation of energy,vectors ,motion in two dimensions, The laws of motion, circular motion and other applications of newton's law" my prof wanted that he give me note about this questions and solitions i haven't enough time pls help me :frown:
    my mail:ishak_koc@yahoo.com

i msorry iwrote 2 message pls delete this message

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 13, 2005 #2

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Doc Al: I've just restored this thread because I deleted ishak's other two threads, and left this one open.

4. Dec 13, 2005 #3

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

ishak,

I think you would make out better if you just posted your questions here. The homework helpers at PF are kind enough to offer this service free of charge. Let's not ask them to go further out of their way by emailing you privately, OK?

Please bear in mind that if you do post your questions here, you must show your work. You agreed to that rule before posting.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?