Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hell all me life or death situation

1. Jan 23, 2005 #1
    hell all plz help me life or death situation

the starship enterprise wishes to fly to a distant galaxy 85 light years away. at what speed would it have to travel in order that the distance to the galaxy would only be 20 light years? :rolleyes:

a movving particle has a rent mass which is double in its kinetic energy. Find its speed and momentum :!!)

you are sitting at rest on your brrom stick one day when a witch flies by at 0.25c the witch says her boomstick is 1.3 m long and yours is 1.5 m long what so you dtermine the length of these two brromsticks to be? :surprised

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 24, 2005 #2
    did you already post these problems in the hw section???
    DON"T DOUBLE POST PLEASE.....THIS IS A SELFISH BEHAVIOR...... YOU ARE WASTING OUR TIME TO READ THE SAME POST AGAIN..... IF YOU JUST WANT PEOPLE DO HW FOR YOU... HIRE A PRIVATE TUTOR... WE DON"T DO HW FOR PEOPLE.....

4. Jan 24, 2005 #3

pervect

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

A set of homework problems really isn't a life or death situation. But welcome to physics forum. If you read the FAQ's here, you'll see that there is a forum set aside for homework problems, and that showing your attempts to solve the problems is highly encouraged.

5. Jan 24, 2005 #4
    I Do Have Atutor He Sux! =)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?