Hello, a new member here, someone interested in science

• Thread starter AstralSentient
  • Start date
In summary, as a new member interested in science, you are seeking to expand your knowledge and understanding of various scientific concepts and advancements. You are excited to engage in discussions and learn from others in the scientific community, and are eager to share your own insights and discoveries as well. With a passion for science and a desire to constantly learn and grow in the field, you are a valuable addition to the community.
AstralSentient
Hello people. I'm an undergraduate at a community college and someone just interested in some science and physics. I am not very knowledgeable in these, but I'm always interested in learning. I got some curious questions that I'll put out overtime. I'll also like to argue sometimes, like them dragged out forum arguments.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to future experience on this forum.

Physics news on Phys.org
AstralSentient said:
Hello people. I'm an undergraduate at a community college and someone just interested in some science and physics. I am not very knowledgeable in these, but I'm always interested in learning. I got some curious questions that I'll put out overtime. I'll also like to argue sometimes, like them dragged out forum arguments.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to future experience on this forum.
Welcome to the forum. Be sure to read the forum rules. They actually matter here.