Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello all

  1. May 10, 2005 #1
    I need a physical meaning about "curl" (rotational field)
  2. jcsd
  3. May 11, 2005 #2
    I can't say that I precicely understand what you're asking for but maybe you should take a look at the Maxwell equations. There's plenty of curling there.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook