Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello all!

1. Feb 28, 2015 #1
    Hey everyone, i just thought i would introduce my self, my name is *removed* I live and study in rural Australia. I am currently studying a bachelor of Civil Engineering and aspire to pursue a matsters in structural engineering. I joined these forums to improve my mathematic skills, seek assistance from some fellow friends and hopefully help a few others along the way. Please say hi and I'm anyways here to help in any way i can,

Khronos

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 28, 2015 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

I would suggest you remove your full name from your post. Its never a good idea to give away too much info on the internet.

Have you been to New Zealand yet? There is a Cathedral built of cardboard tubes in Christchurch that might be very interesting to you from a structural engineering perspective. New Zealand's just a stone's throw away from Australia right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardboard_Cathedral

4. Feb 28, 2015 #3
    Vaild point not giving to much away, I removed my full name, thanks for the advise.

New Zealand is only a short flight away, i had no idea that this structure existed, its very cool, thanks so much for sharing.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook