Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello all,

1. Jun 24, 2015 #1
    I'm new to the forum with at least one question coming up. I've got a lot of time on my hands right now, so I'm sure I'll be coming up with more in the days ahead--I can't wait to see what everyone has to say!

More personally, I just graduated with a B.A.. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it other than think about things, but we'll see. :)

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 24, 2015 #2

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

Welcome to the forum. Make sure you read the rules before posting.

I hope that doesn't end up being "would you like fries with that". I understand the job market is picking up, so you may be in luck.

4. Jun 24, 2015 #3
    Will do! I'm on track to teach younger students, which is something I very much enjoy. I'm keeping an eye out for a career/academic track in physics that will bring me as much pleasure without requiring 'flamethrower to the wallet part II'.

As far as fries, I have successfully escaped the horrors of working in the food industry and (thankfully) don't expect that that will ever change.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook