Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello All!

1. Sep 26, 2015 #1
    Hello, My name is Matan,18 years old. Recently finished my bachelor's degree (a double major in physics&maths) and now having a lot of time on my hands... checking these forums out :)

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 26, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF!

4. Sep 29, 2015 #3

Chronos

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Excellent choice of majors - perfect for an aspiring scientist. Do you plan to contiue your studies?

5. Sep 29, 2015 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

That's pretty impressive for an 18 year old. What university did you just graduate from? How many years did it take you to complete the double-major? Are you planning to go to graduate school, or start working?

6. Sep 30, 2015 #5
    I do plan to continue in physics, though I am unsure in which direction I want to go(solid state/optics/...)..probably going to be an experimentalist though Im unsure of that too..
    Berkman,thank you.I graduated from Bar Ilan University(BIU), in Ramat Gan (where I live).It took three years(and also inclueded an almost minor in judeism..that's how it is in BIU). I am planing on graduate school.. :D

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook