Preparing for a Science Career: What Classes Should I Take?

• Thread starter Obiyer
  • Start date
In summary, when preparing for a science career, there are several classes that are recommended to take. These include foundational courses such as biology, chemistry, and physics, as well as more specialized courses in a chosen field of science. It is also important to develop strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as gaining hands-on experience through internships or research opportunities. Additionally, taking classes in communication and technology can greatly benefit a science career. It is important to consult with advisors and conduct research on specific career paths to determine the best course of study.
Obiyer
I'm currently an older student giving undergrad another go through my local community college. As for relevant classes, I'm taking Trig and Stat in the fall, and plan to take Calculus in the spring. I hope to be an active member in the following years. Thank you for creating a place such as this where people can get resources. And it's a pleasure to meet all of you.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.