Exploring the Intersection of Science and Religion: A Scientist's Perspective

• Thread starter Outhouse
  • Start date
In summary, the intersection of science and religion remains a complex and ongoing topic of discussion, with many scientists approaching it from a variety of perspectives. Some argue that science and religion can coexist, while others see them as fundamentally incompatible. Many scientists also acknowledge the limitations of science in explaining certain aspects of the world, leaving room for religious beliefs and interpretations. Ultimately, the relationship between science and religion is a dynamic and evolving one, with both fields offering unique insights and perspectives on the mysteries of the universe.
Outhouse
Hello all. I am more of an advanced amateur historian and if one is interested in biblical history I may already know some of you. [strong atheist under same user name]

Decided to work on my Theory of Everything, for my own purpose of understanding nature.

I think you all for putting up with my mathematical ignorance, and lack of general knowledge on the topic.

As a strong mechanic, I believe I have a working model for how the universe works and would love to reinforce my imaginative claims, or dispose of worthless avenues of thought.

Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Welcome to PF!

Please note we have strong rules that prohibit religious topics and speculation like personal theories. We are a mainstream science education community. Thanks!

Read more
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/
Thank you.

Not here for any religious knowledge or to share or promote any hypothesis of such, or even discuss such.

I just know many people involved in both topics, and would love to see buddies in here in an academic setting ;).

Likes Greg Bernhardt