What is the Best Way to Self-Study Physics and Mathematics for Avid Learners?

• Thread starter SpanishOmelette
  • Start date
SpanishOmelette
Salutations and greetings, all students of the arts of knowledge!

My name is Mahmoud, and I am a student who has joined this forum as several times it has answered my questions, even when I have not deliberately searched on here! So took the hint; I joined. Got a PM, and here I am!

I am currently self-teaching/studying from online and the library, and have a major focus on Physics and Mathematics. Which of these, of course, is still a fierce mental debate!

But, of course, that is another subject. I shall not digress, but simply say that I am an avid reader, and am willing to spend as much time as possible learning and developing. And exhausting my library card.

And again,
greetings!

Mahmoud.

Physics news on Phys.org
SpanishOmelette said:
Salutations and greetings, all students of the arts of knowledge!

My name is Mahmoud, and I am a student who has joined this forum as several times it has answered my questions, even when I have not deliberately searched on here! So took the hint; I joined. Got a PM, and here I am!

I am currently self-teaching/studying from online and the library, and have a major focus on Physics and Mathematics. Which of these, of course, is still a fierce mental debate!

But, of course, that is another subject. I shall not digress, but simply say that I am an avid reader, and am willing to spend as much time as possible learning and developing. And exhausting my library card.

And again,
greetings!

Mahmoud.

Greetings, and welcome to PF, Mahmoud.
I hope you find your future here, both pleasurable, and enlightening.

Om

Thankyou very much Om! I can tell by your encouraging response that my stay will be what you hope it to be.

I will now begin posting. I am glad to have such quick responses.

Likes OmCheeto