Can Anyone Help Improve My Study Skills for General Physics 1?

• Thread starter Chrisa530
  • Start date
In summary, improving study skills for General Physics 1 requires a strategic approach that includes effective time management, active learning methods, and seeking help from resources such as tutors or study groups. It is important to prioritize and review material regularly, practice problem-solving techniques, and engage in self-reflection to identify areas for improvement. By implementing these strategies, students can enhance their understanding and performance in General Physics 1.
Chrisa530
Hello guys,
My name is Christopher Aime. Well, I am here because I will begin taking general physics 1(algebra based) in the fall semester. I'm very afraid of taking the course for a few reasons. I'm not that smart, I get average grades in math-science based classes and I have poor study skills. However, I want to get an A in the physics so I want to mentally prepare now. First, do you have any links that will help improve my study skills? Do you think its a good idea to start reading the chapters now and doing the chapter questions now? Also, I am thinking about enrolling to the physics class @educator.com since I am having difficulty finding a lecture course online.

Thank you

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Christopher!