Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello Everyone! Nice to meet you all!

1. Mar 15, 2016 #1
    Hello all! I’m pleased to meet all of you here on Physics Forums! I have a Bachelor’s degree in Physics, and I’ve spent about 2 years traveling and broadening my horizons; however, I think that now I am ready to come back to the Physics world. As such, I will be self-studying a lot of different physics topics, in an effort to prepare myself for graduate school. My purpose for coming here is that, I hope that I can learn a lot from the rest of you, and I hope that I can find answers to my questions that I may have, during this self-study process. I’m happy to meet all of you! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 15, 2016 #2
    Hello Matthew,
    That's excellent that you're getting back into physics and pursuing graduate school. Just out of curiosity, what types of things are you interested in studying in? I'm still an undergraduate pursuing a B.S. in math, but I've really gotten into physics these last few months. Like you, I joined to learn from this great community of people, but in my case, I'm self-learning in preparation to take some classes I will be taking for a physics minor. Being that you already have a Bachelor's in physics, I'll probably be the one learning from your posts.

4. Mar 15, 2016 #3
    Welcome to PF!

5. Mar 16, 2016 #4
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted