What is the Science Enthusiast's Guide to Exploring Different Fields of Study?

In summary, the Science Enthusiast's Guide to Exploring Different Fields of Study is a comprehensive resource for individuals interested in expanding their knowledge and understanding of various scientific fields. It offers practical tips and advice on how to approach and delve into new areas of study, as well as suggestions for further exploration and learning opportunities. This guide is a valuable tool for anyone looking to broaden their scientific horizons and deepen their passion for the world of science.
unix101os
Hello everyone!

My real name is Ryan, but you can call me Unix (handle I've had since I was a kid). I'm 27 and have always been a huge fan of anything science. I'm formally educated with a BS in Electrical and Computer Engineering and I work as an Engineering Technician for a small electronics design, embedded software development, and PCB assembly company.

I'm interested in pretty much any facet of science and have experience in circuit design, PCB layout, matlab/octave, digital signal analysis, embedded systems, closed loop systems, data analysis, automation, PCB assembly/hand soldering.

I'm looking forward to learning and contributing where I can!

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello, and welcome to PF, Unix! :biggrin: