What inspired me to study Physics and Astrophysics?

• Thread starter Bradley831
  • Start date
Bradley831
Hi,

I'm Bradley. I've been space obsessed since I was a child and physics obsessed for the past 5 or so years. I completed a degree in Psychology with questionable enthusiasm going into it and a confirmed lack thereof coming out of it. Physics and Maths (not so) oddly enough was a major source of procrastination for me during this time but I'd always assumed I was not clever enough to properly study it. Now happy to say I have an unconditional offer to study Physics with Astrophysics. I am currently teaching myself A-Level Physics/Maths and really enjoying it, it all seems to be sticking and it's making me enthusiastic to study the subject at an even higher level.

I've been hovering around this website for a little while now so it would be nice to finally start getting involved and learn a thing or two from the community here!

Thanks,

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see on the home page.

2. The Insights Blog (also available on the top row (header section)). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Videos (also available in the header section). The media gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes Bradley831
Bradley831 said:
Now happy to say I have an unconditional offer to study Physics with Astrophysics.
Congratulations! It sounds like you are finding and pursuing your passion. :smile:

Likes Bradley831