Rekindling My Passion for Physics: A Journey of Self-Discovery

• Thread starter Bolhuso
  • Start date
In summary, "Rekindling My Passion for Physics: A Journey of Self-Discovery" is a personal account of how the author reignited their love for physics after feeling burnt out and uninspired. Through introspection and exploring new perspectives, the author rediscovers the wonder and beauty of physics and its connection to the world around them. This journey of self-discovery reminds us that passion and curiosity are key ingredients in pursuing any field, and that even in the face of challenges, a renewed passion can lead to a fulfilling and meaningful path.
Bolhuso
Hi all!

I've been very interested in Physics since High School when I went beyond the studies and started my first reads on Relativity, Quantum Mechanics and Cosmology (and a lot of Sci-Fi, I have to admit).

≪ Mod Note: conjectural material removed, disallowed content on Physics Forums ≫

I never pursued any science career. Instead I've spent more that 20 years working in IT. Yet recently I happen to have more free time (IT was a killer) and I am starting to catch up again. Physics are an awesome discipline and I hope that this time I can keep on learning more and more.

Thanks all in advance for making this forum and helping all that have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Bolhuso. :welcome: