What are the limits of physics?

• Thread starter Harvey Fell
  • Start date
In summary, the limits of physics refer to the boundaries of our understanding and ability to explain and predict the behavior of the physical world. These limits include the inability to fully reconcile the theories of general relativity and quantum mechanics, as well as the concept of the "beginning" of the universe. Additionally, there are certain phenomena, such as dark matter and dark energy, that remain elusive and beyond our current understanding. Despite these limits, the field of physics continues to push the boundaries and expand our knowledge of the universe.
Harvey Fell
Hello, I am new on the forum and I am interested in all physics areas but I am most knowledgeable and interested in Fusion, Black Holes and pretty much anything which doesn't fully abide to the laws of Physics.

Physics news on Phys.org
btw, we are an education community and don't allow speculation.

Harvey Fell said:
Hello, I am new on the forum and I am interested in all physics areas but I am most knowledgeable and interested in Fusion, Black Holes and pretty much anything which doesn't fully abide to the laws of Physics.

If something does not abide by the laws of physics, then, by definition, it is not physics!