What are Fraze's plans for a dual degree in physics and engineering?

• Thread starter Fraze
  • Start date
In summary, Fraze's plans for a dual degree in physics and engineering involve completing a four-year program that combines coursework from both fields of study. This program will allow students to gain a comprehensive understanding of both physics and engineering principles, as well as the skills to apply them in real-world scenarios. The curriculum includes courses in mathematics, computer science, and other related fields, with opportunities for hands-on experience through internships and research projects. Upon graduation, students will be equipped to pursue careers in a variety of industries, including technology, aerospace, and renewable energy.
Fraze
I'm Fraze. When I was 15 I became interested in science(you can thank NdGT). Long story short I plan on getting a dual degree in physics and engineering, I don't know what fields yet, and then after being in the workforce for a few years possibly go for a PhD in physics but that's a long ways away and many things could change. That's me in a nutshell.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Fraze!