What are some memories of working in healthcare in California and Hawaii?

• Thread starter Mary Conrads Sanburn
  • Start date
In summary, working in healthcare in California and Hawaii can bring about a wide range of memories. From the bustling and diverse healthcare environment in California, to the laid-back and community-focused atmosphere in Hawaii, there are unique experiences to be had in both states. Some may remember the fast-paced and high-stress atmosphere in California, while others may fondly recall the close-knit and supportive healthcare community in Hawaii. Both states offer opportunities for personal and professional growth, as well as the chance to make a positive impact in the lives of patients. Overall, working in healthcare in California and Hawaii can be a rewarding and memorable experience.
Mary Conrads Sanburn
I am Mary Marguerite Conrads Sanburn! I was born in Hawaii. ~I now live in California.I must admit that I am enjoying this website Physics Forums. I am retired now. I worked at the National Tropical Botanical Gardens on the Island of Kauai and Washington Hospital in Fremont, CA
and Valley Memorial Hospital in Livermore, CA. Best wishes to all`!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Mary! Was Dr. Sah at Washington Hospital while you were there? :smile:

Likes Mary Conrads Sanburn
Hello berkeman! :smile: It's been so long ago~ I do have fond memories of Dr. Neal Dickler, MD. What a handsome and polite man.
https://health.usnews.com/doctors/neal-dickler-83702

I don't recall Dr. Sah. I also worked in ER at Valley Memorial Hospital.

Have a great day. Thank you for your kindness.

Likes berkeman