What are some beginner-friendly resources for learning about Quantum Mechanics?

• Thread starter wildsheep
  • Start date
In summary, there are several beginner-friendly resources available for learning about Quantum Mechanics. These include online courses such as MIT's Introduction to Quantum Mechanics and Coursera's Quantum Mechanics for Everyone. There are also books like "Quantum Mechanics for Dummies" and "Quantum Mechanics: The Theoretical Minimum" that provide a more in-depth understanding of the subject. Additionally, there are YouTube channels such as "The Science Asylum" and "Quantum Mechanics for Beginners" that offer visual and interactive explanations of key concepts. Finally, many universities and colleges offer introductory courses in Quantum Mechanics for students interested in pursuing a formal education in the field. With these resources, beginners can easily grasp the fundamental principles and theories of Quantum Mechanics.
wildsheep
Hello,

Joining the forum as I wanted to ask a question. Last time I studied physics was way back in high school. I've been binge reading/watching Quantum Mechanics materials and have found the topic to be fascinating. This looks like a great resource!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!