What brought a Dutch electrical engineering student to Brazil?

• Thread starter ElectricRay
  • Start date
In summary, a Dutch electrical engineering student was brought to Brazil through a study abroad program offered by their university. The student was interested in learning about the energy industry in a developing country and Brazil's growing economy. They were also drawn to the country's culture and wanted to expand their language skills. Through this opportunity, the student gained valuable knowledge and experiences in their field and immersed themselves in a new and vibrant culture.
ElectricRay
Hello Forum members,

Id like to introduce myself here. I am Raymond from the Netherlands living in Brazil, state of Sao Paulo. In abou t2 weeks I will start studying for my Bachelor degree electrical engineering by distance learning on a dutch university. But I love physics and math a lot so I thought let's become a member of a good physics forum this will surely help me with my academic journey. So here I am I hope I will enjoy it here.

Grtz
Raymond

Physics news on Phys.org
ElectricRay said:
Hello Forum members,

Id like to introduce myself here. I am Raymond from the Netherlands living in Brazil, state of Sao Paulo. In abou t2 weeks I will start studying for my Bachelor degree electrical engineering by distance learning on a dutch university. But I love physics and math a lot so I thought let's become a member of a good physics forum this will surely help me with my academic journey. So here I am I hope I will enjoy it here.

Grtz
Raymond
Welcome to the PF, Ray! :smile:

thanks a lot!