Hello from LogicalAtheist

• Thread starter LogicalAtheist
  • Start date
LogicalAtheist
Originally posted by Hurkyl
You have violated rule number 2.

You're superimposing the myth that religious people cannot comprehend science onto reality.

And there's a nuance you missed in your crusade to convince the rest of us that anyone with a slight religous bent is a raving lunatic; while evolution does not speak of abiogenesis, it does claim intelligent life evolved from unintelligent life (unless you believe no organism is unintelligent).
I'm going to be nice.

This would require that this was a myth. I would argue it's certianly not, and I would need only logic to do so. However I'm not gonna take the time, I don't think you mean it to seriously

Secondly, a slight religious bend doesn't mean a lunatic. Not at all. I am in no means under those pretenses. I'll let it go to get to might point.

Evolution is easily defined, as it was a concept written down specifically. It's a short theory, it fits on a business card in font size 12. Anyhow, evolution does NOT claim that intelligent life came from unintelligent life.

No idea where you got that. Evolution doesn't even involve the idea of intelligence, nor does any hard science. Intelligence isn't a scientific term.

Wherever you heard this it exists not.

Evolution merely makes the claim that various agents are in effect which produce said results on said biological levels.

This claim is simply not a part of evolution just as much as e = mc^2 includes nothing about the letter Z. Not sure how you made this mistake.

LogicalAtheist
One other points. Even if I am wrong. It isn't a myth. It could be false, but the term myth doesn't mean something false. A myth does not HAVE to be false, in and of itself.

You just bent the terminology a bit. No matter.

Nicool003
Where do you propose intelligent like came from? Thin air? other intellignet lifeforms? where did those come from? and the one that came before those? there was not intelligence from the dawn of life. Intelligence grew slowly

Zero
This has a better place in other forums...