Exploring the World of Physics: A Journey of Curiosity and Learning

In summary, exploring the world of physics is a journey filled with curiosity and learning. It involves studying the fundamental laws and principles that govern the universe, from the tiny particles that make up matter to the vast expanse of space. Through experiments, observations, and mathematical calculations, physicists seek to understand the workings of our world and beyond. From the mind-bending theories of relativity and quantum mechanics to the practical applications in technology and medicine, the exploration of physics opens up a world of endless possibilities and continues to push the boundaries of human knowledge.
jonander
Hello everyone, my name is Jon.

I'm from Spain but I have been living in London for two years already.

In my day to day I work as Full Stack Software Developer. This year I decided to sign up to the UNED to pursue a Physics degree in my free time, something that I had been considering for several years already. I'm usually very practical when it comes to learn new stuff, with specific goals in mind or expecting to apply the knowledge career-wise. However, for physics, I have promised myself that I'm going to develop a mindset of pure curiosity and enjoy learning for the sake or learning.

Hope to see you around in the forums. Also, if any of you are from London or close by I'd love to meet you in person!

Likes WWGD and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Jon! :smile:

Likes WWGD