Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello hello hello. Is there anybody in there?

1. Nov 14, 2015 #1
    Hello all, I'm new. I've been visiting physicsforums.com for quite a while but finally decided to join the community. I'm in my third year of an undergraduate degree in physics but it is not my first time in college. I got an A.S. in computer science so I could code for a living and did that for almost a decade before realizing that it was never what I really wanted to do. My passion has always been space.
    Through a serious of unfortunate events I was given the opportunity to start again, and so I decided to leave my career and study what I always whished I had studied before. My end game is grad school, but I've got a lengthy transcript from my idiot youth that will probably make that tough.
    So here I am. I'm happy to be part of the pf community and look forward to spending as much time as I can around here.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 14, 2015 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF timo!

4. Nov 14, 2015 #3
    Thank you Evo! Happy to be here!

5. Nov 14, 2015 #4
    Welcome!

6. Nov 14, 2015 #5
    Thanks FritoTaco! Great... now I'm hungry.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook