What inspired me to join this science forum?

• Thread starter sleepy polygon
  • Start date
In summary, my curiosity and passion for science and learning about new advancements and discoveries in the field inspired me to join this science forum. I am eager to engage with like-minded individuals and expand my knowledge through discussions and resources shared on this platform. It is a valuable opportunity for me to connect with experts and enthusiasts and stay updated on the latest developments in the scientific community. This forum provides the perfect platform for me to satisfy my thirst for knowledge and contribute to meaningful discussions on various topics related to science.
sleepy polygon
Hello, I'm Abigail. I currently reside in Australia and I'm fourteen years old at the present. All my life, I've held a deep fascination towards science and the many endeavours it partakes in learning about the world and what lies beyond it, and hope to pursue it in later life. I am excited to learn more about physics and science in general within this forum, as well as the community that engages in such discussions.

I've decided to make an account after hours of lurking, haha. It was far too interesting. :P

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi sleepy polygon.
smiley_sign_welcome.gif