Curious About Science and Math? Join the Discussion and Learn with Us!

• Thread starter Joao Felipe
  • Start date
In summary, Curious About Science and Math? Join the Discussion and Learn with Us! is a platform that offers individuals the opportunity to engage in discussions and learn about various topics in science and math. Through this platform, users can access valuable resources, participate in informative discussions, and expand their knowledge in these subjects. Whether you are a student, educator, or simply someone with a curious mind, joining this community can provide a valuable learning experience. So, if you want to enhance your understanding of science and math and engage in meaningful discussions, this is the perfect place for you!
Joao Felipe
Hi to all.

I am Joao Felipe, brazilian, 16 years old. I'm really curious about physics, math and many other subjects and that's why I'm signing up here. I'm not at college yet close to it, but I want to engage earlier in these subjects. I love learning and I think this is the right place to do it.

Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
Joao Felipe said:
Hi to all.

I am Joao Felipe, brazilian, 16 years old. I'm really curious about physics, math and many other subjects and that's why I'm signing up here. I'm not at college yet close to it, but I want to engage earlier in these subjects. I love learning and I think this is the right place to do it.

Thanks.
Hi Joao, i am sure you have come to the right place, be happy and ask lots of questions you will get lots of reply's:biggrin:

Likes Joao Felipe