What are some exciting career options in engineering?

• Thread starter ElectricUniverse
  • Start date
In summary, there are many exciting career options in engineering, including roles in aerospace, biomedical, computer, environmental, and electrical engineering. These fields offer opportunities to work on cutting-edge technology and make a positive impact on society. Other options in engineering include consulting, research and development, and project management. With a growing demand for skilled engineers in various industries, the possibilities for a fulfilling and rewarding career in engineering are endless.
ElectricUniverse
Hey Everyone,

My name is James, and I am a 2nd year University student. I'm switching programs -- from psychology to Engineering, and I am beginning to study physics (as a pre-requisite), and it is a FASCINATING subject... it's so... practical. I would eventually like to study materials engineering (I think... my mind may change as I keep studying). however, right now, I like materials engineering, and cellular structure engineering.

I'm joining the physics forums to learn new things, and get a more thorough understanding of the fundamentals... maybe even get some help on homework? :P

I also want to ask everyone for some interesting ideas as to career options in engineering -- what do you think are some cool professions in this field?
I would be really interested to know

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF.

For your career questions, please start a new thread in the Career Guidance forum. :smile: