Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello! I'm new!

1. Jun 12, 2017 #1
    Hey Everyone,

My name is James, and I am a 2nd year University student. I'm switching programs -- from psychology to Engineering, and I am beginning to study physics (as a pre-requisite), and it is a FASCINATING subject... it's so... practical. I would eventually like to study materials engineering (I think... my mind may change as I keep studying). however, right now, I like materials engineering, and cellular structure engineering.

I'm joining the physics forums to learn new things, and get a more thorough understanding of the fundamentals... maybe even get some help on homework??? :P

I also want to ask everyone for some interesting ideas as to career options in engineering -- what do you think are some cool professions in this field?
    I would be really interested to know

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 12, 2017 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF.

For your career questions, please start a new thread in the Career Guidance forum. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted