Unleashing My Inner Scientist: My Journey to Discovering and Exploring Physics

• Thread starter flashsnack
  • Start date
In summary, my journey to discovering and exploring physics has been an empowering and enlightening experience. From my early fascination with the world around me to my pursuit of higher education in the field, I have tapped into my inner scientist and delved into the mysteries of the universe. Through rigorous study and hands-on experimentation, I have gained a deeper understanding of the fundamental laws and principles that govern our physical world. This journey has not only expanded my knowledge and critical thinking skills, but also inspired me to continue pushing the boundaries of our understanding and contribute to the ever-evolving field of physics.
flashsnack
Hello everyone, I’m happy to have found this forum. I’m not a college student nor do I work with Physics, I’m just a 29 year old guy who for one reason or another never pursued my love of science when I was younger and didn’t really discover Physics until fairly recently. As you can guess by my avatar I’m a bit of a comic book nerd, Flash being my favorite, that also sparked an interest in physics within me.

I am a total and complete noob to all this, I’ve only done a couple of online courses and have been reading everything I can I hope to be welcomed here and to learn from all of you. :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!