Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello, I'm Paul

1. Aug 10, 2015 #1
    Hello,
    I'm Paul, I'm an automation engineer currently living in Palo Alto, CA. But I move around a lot because I do contracting, it pays more and keeps things interesting. I also like to make things, both as a hobby and a side business. I'm sort of a jack of all trades, at least in the realm of electronic, mechanical, software and electrical things.

I can offer help on technological aspects of things you might be working on; stuff like getting your devices to communicate, figuring out why your circuit doesn't work.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 10, 2015 #2

Borg

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome to PF, Paul. We can always use knowledgeable people who like to help others. :smile:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
  4. Aug 10, 2015 #3

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Welcome Paul. What kinds of things do you make just for fun? Got some examples? Pics?

5. Aug 10, 2015 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF, Paul.

I live in the East Bay and work down in San Jose. I look forward to your contributions in the EE and other Engineering forums! :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook