How can I improve my understanding of physics as a high school student?

• Thread starter RainyGG
  • Start date
In summary, as a high school student, you can improve your understanding of physics by actively engaging with the material, seeking additional resources such as books or online tutorials, practicing problem-solving, and seeking help from teachers or peers. It is also important to develop a strong foundation in math and critical thinking skills, as they are essential for understanding and applying physics concepts. Additionally, making connections between real-world applications and physics principles can help deepen your understanding and make the subject more interesting. Consistent effort and a positive attitude towards learning can greatly enhance your understanding of physics as a high school student.
RainyGG
How did you find PF?
I was doing research for physics and came across this website
I'm in grade 11 physics. It's one of my worst subjects, and I really would like to learn and improve here!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF rainy. I hope we can help you to learn.

You can also use our homework forums to help you with homework you are stuck on. Just go to the homework forum, start a thread, and fill out the template including your work on the problem.