Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello! My name is Brandon; I'm new to the world of physics!

1. May 23, 2015 #1
    Hello everyone on these wonderful forums! I have used your site plenty of times throughout this past semester as I am currently taking the first semester of Physics I have ever taken! At first, I really hated the class. The first couple chapters were all just kinematics, and I thought to myself "Man this is just really hard Trig". But as the semester moved on, I have really started to like physics and appreciate the subject as a whole. Anyway, long introduction, but the point is that I'm here and I love it :smile:

2. jcsd
  3. May 23, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF!

4. May 26, 2015 #3

NascentOxygen

Staff: Mentor

Good to hear you are appreciating your study of Physics. You're not so new to the subject, though. You've been using Physics all your life, but just didn't recognise it as such---until now. :smile:

5. May 26, 2015 #4
    Welcome Brandon. i Hope you enjoy your time here.

6. May 26, 2015 #5
    HI! :) I'm new here too, and I love physics as well. In fact, I used to hate physics when I first started out (didn't help that I had the world's most boring teacher, either), but now that I've moved on from basic forces, and I'm looking into quantum and theoretical physics, I can see how exciting it all is.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook