Hello My name is Rami Rouhana

In summary, "Hello, my name is Rami Rouhana" is a simple and common introduction used by individuals to introduce themselves. This phrase can be used in both formal and informal settings and is often followed by a brief description of oneself or a greeting. It is a polite and friendly way to initiate a conversation and make a positive first impression. Using one's name in an introduction also helps to establish a sense of identity and personal connection with others. Overall, "Hello, my name is Rami Rouhana" is a versatile phrase that serves as a friendly and effective way to introduce oneself.
Rami Rouhana
Hello

I am a mechanical engineer from Lebanon , now doing my master of science in manufacturing technology in TU Dortmund, Germany. My thesis focus is on carbon fiber manufacturing.

Physics is a major subject of interest for me., I write articles on physics and mechanical design on my blog tpdomain.blogspot.de

I have experience in research and development and patent drafting. I look for innovative ideas and always enjoy discussing science.

As other interestes, i enjoy music , rock and metal in particular which i write about on another blog, lebmetal.com . I enjoy reading books about science and hiking in nature.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!