Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello, My Name is...

1. Aug 22, 2015 #1
    Well, Hi I am Yadiel but you can call me Agave and am realy lookinng foward to make the best out of physicsforums.com since it seems as a very interesting site. I was hoping if anyone would like to become friends since that would be very helpful and courteous. Since I am here, I would like to say that I am a fan of particle phyics, botany, and mathematics. To tell the truth, sometimes I get alittle ahead of myself about learning. Since I need to wrap this up soon I will just add that I am twice exceptional (2e) meaning I am autistic and mentally gifted.

P.S. Thank you for the welcoming post.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 22, 2015 #2

Borg

Gold Member

Welcome to PF, Agave. :smile:

4. Aug 22, 2015 #3
    Thanks. I see you are a gold member. I am inferring when I say you must have been here for while already.

5. Aug 22, 2015 #4

Borg

Gold Member

6. Aug 22, 2015 #5
    Huh, thank you acknowledging me of this. One question I would like to ask is : What do the numbers at the bottom left corner of the profile picture mean?

7. Aug 22, 2015 #6

Borg

Gold Member

It is the number of posts that you've made. Posts in the PF Lounge and its subforums don't count toward the total.

8. Aug 22, 2015 #7
    OK. While I was waiting for a reply I went around to look at some threads but compared to the rest I seem an amateur. For example, the conversation about black holes becoming quark stars I have rather small experience with so I suggested Hawking radiation as part of the problem since that would be the cause of the black holes demise.

9. Aug 22, 2015 #8

Borg

Gold Member

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook