What is the Purpose of the Physics Forums Community?

• Thread starter KaleLetendre
  • Start date
In summary, the Physics Forums Community serves as an online platform for individuals interested in physics to connect, discuss and collaborate on various topics. It aims to promote a deeper understanding of physics concepts and theories through discussions, problem-solving, and sharing of resources. The community also provides a space for students, researchers, and professionals to seek help, advice, and guidance from experienced members. Overall, the purpose of the Physics Forums Community is to foster a supportive and engaging environment for individuals passionate about physics to expand their knowledge and connect with like-minded individuals.
KaleLetendre
Hello, I am Kale Letendre. I am a 12 year high school student from Canada. I have a passion for physics and engineering. I look forward to making some smart new friends and bouncing ideas of each other :biggrin::biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our guidelines and rules located under the INFO tab near the top right portion of this web page. In general, we do not discuss speculative science or personal theories and instead focus on peer reviewed mainstream science.