1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello new here.

1. Mar 13, 2008 #1
    I really need help for this physics project I'm doing that's due in a week or so. I need to construct a house out of two poster boards that is about 1cm thick, and 36" x 24". I can tell you guys the rest of the info, tomorow.

Thanks guys I'd appreciate it.

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 13, 2008 #2
    If you're just stating that for some reason: Have fun with it!
    If you're asking the best way to do it: There is no best way, be creative and try to figure something out in your mind, then put it into practice.

4. Mar 13, 2008 #3
    I dont know how to even start.

5. Mar 13, 2008 #4
    What's necessary for a house? Floor, walls, ceiling. Heck a door and some windows if you're really artsy. So what would be the next question in designing a house? How do you make a floor, walls, and ceiling? That's the question you need to ask yourself. Once again, there is no right way to do it...

6. Mar 14, 2008 #5

Danger

Gold Member

Welcome to PF, Jj.
    As you know from the guidelines that you agreed to, we won't tell you how to do something in an educational environment (ie: homework), but will assist with your attempt to understand what is needed.
    To that end, it would be very helpful if you could convey to us the exact wording of the assignment. To me, a house involves something more substantial than poster boards and has to be large enough to actually live in (not to mention indoor plumbing).

7. Mar 16, 2008 #6
    Danger clear your message history, it's full.

Any others?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?