Exploring the World of Science: Meet Reece, Aspiring Doctor and Surgeon

Dr. Reece
Hello!
I'm Reece, an aspiring Doctor and Surgeon (hence the "Dr." in my nickname). I am 16 studying 5 AS levels which are: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics with Statistics, Further Maths. I have also studied and still study other subjects unofficially for my own interest, those being: Psychology, Medicine and Surgery and more. I have many medical books such as BNF and the Oxford Handbooks of medicine and surgery as well as having access to things such as NICE guidelines. I love doing experiments and studying to help me understand how the world works.

Thank you so much for accepting me into your community
Reece

Physics news on Phys.org
Dr. Reece said:
Hello!
I'm Reece, an aspiring Doctor and Surgeon (hence the "Dr." in my nickname). I am 16 studying 5 AS levels which are: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics with Statistics, Further Maths. I have also studied and still study other subjects unofficially for my own interest, those being: Psychology, Medicine and Surgery and more. I have many medical books such as BNF and the Oxford Handbooks of medicine and surgery as well as having access to things such as NICE guidelines. I love doing experiments and studying to help me understand how the world works.

Thank you so much for accepting me into your community
Reece

Welcome Reece! :smile:

Likes Dr. Reece