Who is Thomas Gao and What is His Background in Chemical Physics?

• Thread starter TomGao
  • Start date
In summary, Thomas Gao is a highly accomplished researcher and professor in the field of chemical physics. He holds a Ph.D. in Physics from Stanford University and has worked at prestigious institutions such as Harvard University and the California Institute of Technology. Gao's research focuses on developing innovative methods for studying the structure and dynamics of molecules and materials at the atomic level. He has made significant contributions to the field, publishing numerous papers and receiving several awards for his work. Gao's expertise in chemical physics has also led him to mentor and teach students at various universities, furthering the advancement of this complex and important field of study.
TomGao
Hello the name is Thomas Gao. Currently I'm doing stuff related to chemical physics. I had a chemistry undergrad background but as I study increasing amount of physics and maths start to get involved. I figure I might put some of my questions here in this forum, and I am also glad to provide any help I am able to give.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Tom. :smile: