LoreCan I get science inspiration for my novel on this forum?

• Thread starter Flakes
  • Start date
In summary, the forum does not provide direct inspiration for science in novels, but it can be a valuable resource for research and discussion on various scientific topics that may inspire ideas for a novel. Users can share their own knowledge and experiences, and engage in discussions with others who have a passion for science, which can lead to new and unique ideas for a novel. Additionally, the forum offers a platform for writers to connect with scientists and experts in specific fields, allowing for more accurate and detailed information to be incorporated into their work. Overall, while the forum may not directly provide inspiration, it can serve as a valuable tool for writers looking to infuse scientific elements into their novels.
Flakes
Hey, I just wanted to say hi. I'm working on a Science Fiction novel and had some speculative science questions that I will ask elsewhere. Than you for your time.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Yes, we don't discuss personal theories or speculative science here but if you have a real science question we can help. We do have a science fiction and fantasy forum where you can see what others have asked and perhaps find an answer to your question or get new ideas for your novel.

Please take some time to read our site rules in the link below.

Take care,
Jedi