Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello! New to the forums!

1. Mar 7, 2009 #1
    Hello everyone. I'm Nik Ignjatovic. I'll be 16 on the 22nd of March. I am very interested in Quantum Physics and anything related to physics. Right now I am working on getting my associates degree while in high school so when I graduate I will be able to work on my Masters sooner.
    One of my good friends, Thad Roberts, is a Quantum physicist who is currently getting his book published. In it he talks about our universe in 11 demensions, time, space, quantized space, dark matter, and alot of other things.
    Can't wait to get to know everyone!!

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 7, 2009 #2

Kurdt

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hello Nik. Welcome to the Forum!

:smile:

4. Mar 8, 2009 #3

Danger

Gold Member

Welcome to PF, Nik (even if you are only the ninth clone).
    Seems to me that you've found the perfect place to hang out.

5. Mar 8, 2009 #4
    Hi, Nik. I like to dabble (and sometimes babble [see the link below]) in Quantum Mechanics. For me, it is the mystery that underlies what we observe, interacting with how we observe it. Schroedinger's equation has the symmetry which suggests that entanglement embodies correlation as indeterminate information.

6. Mar 8, 2009 #5

Danger

Gold Member

Yeah... that's what I meant to say... :uhh:

7. Mar 8, 2009 #6
    I ran your user name through an anagram solver and got...D-range!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook