Discovering the Three Main Sections of PhysicsForums: A Guide for New Members

• Thread starter Ejmega
  • Start date
In summary, PhysicsForums is divided into three main sections: Science Education, STEM Career, and Homework Help. The Science Education section contains discussions on various scientific topics and resources for learning and teaching. The STEM Career section provides guidance and advice for those pursuing careers in science, technology, engineering, and math. The Homework Help section allows users to post questions and receive help from other members on specific homework problems. These sections provide a diverse range of information and resources for both students and professionals in the science community.
Ejmega
Hi! I am EJ and today I am proud to be a part of PhysicsForums. I have quite an interest in Physics (Why else would I join this site haha) specifically, everything electronics, electricity, ang Electromagnetic Projectile Acceleration. I have a lot of info I hope to ask about that last part but I'll do my best to give information too.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.